Employment at PDP is through The Research Foundation of SUNY and is contingent upon funding. The Research Foundation of SUNY is a private, not-for-profit organization managing sponsored program activity for the University at Albany.
The Research Foundation is an EO/AA/IRCA/ADA employer.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Office at (518) 956-7800.
Applicants may apply to open positions via:
Professional Development Program
University at Albany
1400 Washington Avenue
University Administration Building Room 412
Albany, New York 12222
Closing Date: Open until filled
Salary: Mid $50's
The Professional Development Program of the University at Albany's Rockefeller College is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to create e-learning courses for the public workforce. Working from approved content and/or available resources, the selected candidate will restructure it for online delivery, add appropriate activities and interactions, and author finished content using commercial, off-the-shelf course development software. To be considered, candidates must demonstrate thorough knowledge of instructional design for the web, ability to work under pressure, and a track record of completing projects by specified deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree from a college or university accredited by a USDOE recognized organization.
- Minimum of three years experience in instructional design and course creation using industry standard tools, or a combination of e-learning plus teaching experience
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team and to meet posted deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with culturally diverse groups.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Master's Degree from a college or university accredited by a USDOE recognized organization in a related field.
- Experience using e-learning development software (Trivantis Lectora) or web development experience.
- Flash ActionScript.
- Graphic design experience.
- Experience working with government agencies.
Please send a resume to Professional Development Program, UAB 412, 1400 Washington Ave., Albany, NY 12222 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a cover letter that addresses requirements including online portfolio URL and specify Job R#12-33.
This is a full time position. Salary will be negotiated dependent on experience and project work, but is expected to be in the mid $50’s. This position requires that work be done onsite.
Employment is through the Research Foundation of SUNY and is contingent upon funding. The Research Foundation of SUNY is a private, not-for-profit corporation managing sponsored program activity for the University at Albany and is an EO/AA/IRCA/ADA employer.